Employment law regulates how employers must treat both past and present employees, as well as job applicants. McCroskey Law specializes in a wide variety of employment law practices, including:
- Employment discrimination;
- Sexual harassment;
- Employee benefits;
- Wrongful discharge;
- Employment and labor contracts;
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA);
- Family Medical Leave (FMLA);
- Federal Employer's Liability Act (FELA); and
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA).
If you have questions about your rights under Michigan and federal employment law, please call McCroskey Law today.